This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FiercelyCleanPores #CollectiveBias
You guys... I think I found the product of the year! I have blackheads on my nose (I know gross, but we are all friends here!) and I've tried so many home remedies, but none I have really loved. I stopped by Wal Mart and found these Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips... I'll be honest and say I was originally drawn to them because of the awesome packaging. Hello, what girl doesn't love animal print!
I love going to Wal Mart for my skin care products because they have such a huge selection! I was browsing their skin care aisle and these just popped out to me! I am a huge fan of Bioré to begin with and when I saw these limited edition Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips I knew it was fate. You can find these strips in the Bioré section. It is in the skin care aisle and at my Wal Mart under the "for your complexion" sign.
I usually tend towards taking a shower in the morning and so after that it is time to take care of this skin of mine! I used to neglect my skin so much, and I really regret it! Please ladies take care of your skin and don't let pesky blackheads ruin your morning. I have incorporated the Bioré Cleansing Strips into my morning routine right after my shower, because the warm water aides in opening up my pores and in my opinion makes the Bioré Cleansing Strips work their magic the best.
I use these once a week since they do such a great job at getting rid of blackheads. I've never used actual pore strips before these, so if you are new to them too, I can give you some tidbits and basic instruction from what I've learned!
1. Wash your face After my shower, I use my favorite face wash to clean away the dirt and left over makeup.
2. Grab your Bioré Cleansing Strips After rinsing off, I leave my face damp because the Bioré Cleansing Strips work best with your nose being wet. I follow the instructions on the box which are pretty simple!
3. Apply the Bioré Cleansing Strips I decided to use the leopard print because it's my favorite animal print! They come individually wrapped, and after peeling it off the plastic liner you are going to apply it to your nose. Press down to make sure it all is in contact with your skin.
4. Now, we wait! You are supposed to let it dry around 10-15 minutes until it feels stiff. During this time I usually get dressed and do my hair.
*Also just thought I'd mention that the zebra Bioré Cleansing Strips come in a pink package!!! I can't wait to use up the rest of my leopard ones and use these next!*
5. Peel it off Do this very slowly and carefully starting at the edge of the strip. I've found if you pull it with your hand closer to your face rather than ripping it off pulling outwards, it hurts a lot less.
6. Your makeup routine Now, I continue with my routine by applying my makeup. I decided to let my skin breathe a little bit today so I applied my favorite moisturizer, mascara, a little bit of blush, and some lipstick.
And then I carry on by making myself breakfast, brushing my teeth, then hop on my computer! I'm telling you, the Bioré Cleansing Strips seriously have changed my life. I know it sounds dramatic, but I have always struggled with my blackheads but now I feel so confident in my own skin knowing my pores are clean and my blackheads are diminishing. Below is a before, after, and during example of the magic of the Bioré Cleansing Strips!
And that is my morning routine! Let me just tell you how amazing this product is, and I hope you guys try it out! It is an exclusive product only at Wal Mart, so get to your nearest one and snag a box of Bioré Cleansing Strips (or two... or three!) Leave a comment down below if you have tried these out, and make sure to check out @BioreUS and @Walmart on Instagram/Twitter to get more details and updates on this limited edition product! Also, use the hashtag #fiercelycleanpores if you purchase them or to see other ladies using these strips in a fierce way!