Hey y'all! So I am all for shopping, but I have a special place in my heart for online shopping! I thought I'd put together a quick list of gift ideas for your family + friends. I have some long time loves and some new sites I am super excited to share with you all!
1. Amazon, For the Little Ones probably the most widely known online shopping sites, and justifiably so! I love finding items in stores and then checking the price on Amazon, because it has never failed to be lower than the store cost! This may be a good idea if you are looking to save a few bucks. Also, Amazon has daily deals which may help you get some ideas for your loved ones. They also have a12 days of deals with some really awesome ideas on there! I found some adorable Melissa + Doug outfits on there and I thought it'd be perfect for the little ones in your life!
2. UberKate, For Your Mother or Grandmother This site makes the cutest jewelry! I have a love for personalized jewelry and think your mother, grandmother, or any woman in your life would cherish this for a lifetime.
This ring can be personalized and is a one size fits all! So cute!
This is one of their best sellers, along with the ring. It is a bit more pricey, but they are having special deals going on right now! So don't walk, RUN! (to the website that is)
3. Cotton On, For Your Friends or Teens in Your Life I love going into Cotton On! They have adorable clothes, and if you go at just the right time, some amazing deals! They have lots of clothes, but also some decor! I ADORE these lights + hello you gotta love deals! They have a ton of adorable decor options and a lot are 40% off.
4. Online Shoes, for the man So, I never know what to get my husband. I found this website and think they are going to be one of my faves. They have soo many shoe options. My husband is hard to shop for, but he could always use a new pair of shoes! I love the variety this website has and of course how cheap these shoes are compared to the quality!
And now that we live in Colorado, I think my husband would find great use for these! (And they are cute!)
5. Petsmart, For Your Fur Baby! And last, but definitely not least: for your fur baby! I have come to love spoiling my little puppy and I just can't get enough of Petsmart's Christmas line!
And there you have it! I hope your holiday shopping goes great + have happy holidays!