These songs are affiliate linked, which means if you purchase them, I will receive a small compensation for them. Thank you for supporting The Strattons!
When we first started dating, James and I grew a steady connection through our love for music. Over time, especially during the deployment, we would share different music and develop a love for songs that mean a lot to us. I have found some great songs that helped me personally get through the deployment. (Sometimes it is okay to be sad and cry it out!).
While I know everyone has different taste in music, I think these are great songs to listen to whether you are feeling down and missing him, or if you just want to escape the outside world for a little bit.
5. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift & Civil Wars
6. I Will Wait by Mumford & Sons
7. The World at Large by Modest Mouse
8. Travelin' Soldier by Dixie Chicks
9. Coming Home by Skylar Grey
10. Home by Chris Daughtry
11. See You Again by Carrie Underwood
Thank you for stopping by The Strattons Blog! Here are snippets of my life, motherhood, and the military!