I realize I have a blog that is based on all things in my life, but I feel like it may not help you guys really know me. I've been wanting to do a get to know me/questions post for awhile now and feel like today is a perfect day! I found this list from meganhasocd.com and figured I'd go for it!
1. What is your middle name? Nicole, pretty standard middle name, nothing out of the ordinary but I think it's very pretty!
2. What was your favorite subject at school? Easily my debate class. I love my teacher and my best friends were in the class with me (we were all very close!) It was the highlight of my time high school, hands down.
3. What is your favorite drink? I would say probably either root beer (A&W!) or a nice lemonade. But, then I was thinking about what I drink the most, and so it would have to be milk.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? This is a tough one, but recently I Know That My Redeemer Lives has been stuck in my head like crazy haha. This version with Lindsey Stirling in it is too amazing!
5. What is your favorite food? This is an easy one- mexican food! (More specifically, TexMex!) I love tamales, enchiladas, charro beans, and my favorite is Tortilla Soup from my favorite restaurant back in Texas; Monterey's Little Mexico.
6. What is the last thing you bought? I got two awesome new pairs of jeans from Ross. I have been needing new jeans for a very long time and I'm currently wearing one pair now!
7. Favorite book of all time? Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah- it's a must read and she has another book out that is kind of like the sequel to it, Fly Away.
8. Favorite Color? Blue, but more specifically teal blue or robin egg blue.
9. Do you have any pets? I do! I have a sweet cocker spaniel puppy named Pepper who has been featured on my blog a few times before.
10. Favorite Perfume? I don't really wear perfume that often but I guess my favorite would be my Victoria's Secret Pink in the scent fresh vanillas Dream On.
11. Favorite Holiday? Easily Christmas! This time of year just makes me so happy and I love the Christmas time.
12. Are you married? Yep, and will be married for one year on January 5th! (Fun fact: our wedding date is 1/5/15 and it was definitely on purpose haha)
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times? I have been once, with my best friend Samantha to Roatan, Honduras and it was such an amazing trip! We got to spend two weeks during the summer + it was one of my favorite vacations! I really want to go to Italy or maybe some other European country!
14. Do you speak any other language? I took two years of Spanish in highschool... I know some basics but cannot hold a conversation to save my life!
15. How many siblings do you have? I have three total, one older sister Laura (who passed away in 2012), a younger brother Jacob (who is taller than me and makes me sad to see him getting so big!) and a baby sister Justice who is the cutest, sweetest little girl ever.
16. What is your favorite shop? Probably Target, thrift stores (specifically Deseret Industries + Goodwill), and Ross.
17. Favorite Restaurant? Besides Monterey's Little Mexico that is back down in Texas (tear) I really like Chili's, Old Chicago, or Costa Vida!
18. Favorite Blog? I absolutely love Love Taza. I had been following her blog since it was the Rockstar Diaries and she first had Eleanor! I just thought she was the prettiest baby ever. I also love Amber Fillerup, but come on who doesn't?
19. Favorite Movie? Man, can I make that movies? haha. I love a weird bunch of movies. Movies that I've seen more times than I can count include: Devil Wears Prada, Inside Out, Frozen, No Strings Attached, Dinner for Schmucks, Dear John, The Notebook, and Mean Girls.
20. Favorite TV Shows? Again... Be prepared for another list haha. Jane the Virgin ( a new favorite!), Scream Queens, Awkward., Orange is the New Black, AHS, Chopped, Fixer Upper, Ellen, America's Next Top Model, Young & Hungry, Skin Wars, and Teen Mom. I know, I'm all over the place!
21. How Tall Are You? 5'2" but I think I'm 5'3" now!
(now the last four questions were dumb in my opinion so I grabbed some from another tag list questions from ThirteenThoughts)
22. Do you have kids? Not yet, but hopefully in the near future!
23. Summer or Winter? I would have to say both. Last year, I would have said no doubt summer. But after living in Utah and Colorado, I have come to love the winter!
24. What are your hobbies? Do shopping, eating, and napping count? Kidding (sort of!). I enjoy blogging, youtube, experimenting with hair and beauty, drawing, spending time with my husband, reading scriptures, + going on walks with my puppy.
25. Where were you born? In good ol' Texas! Goodness, I miss my home so much, but I am very happy in my new home here in Colorado!
And that's it y'all! I hope this didn't bore you too much, I just though it'd be fun to talk about me personally. Hopefully you learned a bit more about me and I'd love to learn more about you guys, too! Comment down below your answers to any of these questions, or if you have done this before, link me to your blog; I'd love to read!